post 1 test

05:37

Hey Everyone! Happy 1st of the month!

I can't believe it's june already! This year is flying by SO fast! As usual, I'm going to be weighing in, taking measurements and progress pictures for this month.. so lets see how I got on.

WEIGH IN
Last Weight: 156.4 lbs

Today's Weight: 156.6 lbs

Loss/Gain This Month: +0.2 lbs

Total Weight Loss: 101.4 lbs
I'm OK with this for this month. Half way through the month I weighed in at around 157.6 and was hovering around this for a while up until last week. I've ramped up exercise and walking this week and seem to be back down to this weight, so at least it's back to the same rather than being way up.

MEASUREMENTS

Last Months Measurements:
Neck: 12 | Chest: 32 | Waist: 28 | Belly: 35 | Hips: 36
Left Bicep: 11.5 | Right Bicep: 12 | Left Forearm: 9 | Right Forearm: 9
Left Thigh: 23 | Right Thigh: 23 | Left Calf: 15.5 | Right Calf: 16

Changes this month:
No changes in measurements this month but I am noticing changes in my body that don't seem to relate to measurements or scales.. so not sure whats going on there.. See progress pictures for more on this.

PROGRESS PICTURES
So, as I mentioned in the measurements section, I can see changes in my body that aren't being shown on either the scales or measurements. I obviously know that the lighting is different between these two pictures, but I can SEE these differences that I haven't been able to see before.

I feel like I've got slightly more definition in the abs area, particular at the top and I think my back has leaned out considerably. There isn't any weird folds  when I stand that can be seen in the pictures from may and I'm starting to get the line up my back where my spine is that usually isn't seen.

I'm not particular sure how I can be seeing these changes and nothing is happening with measurements or scales but I'm taking it.. because seeing the progress is better than any measurement I would have taken.

***

I feel like I've made some progress this month. I've increased my workouts and I've been doing a lot more kettlebell and weight based workouts that seem to be making some sort of difference. Now that I've seen some sort of change in my body, I'm hoping that it just pushes me further and further to keep going. So far it's been nothing but positive. I'm not upset at all with no seeing any measurement changes.

Obviously, I'll be going to Egypt in a weeks time but me and P are going to try and go to the gym whilst we are away and I'll be swimming a lot. I'm going to try and keep my eating under control and try to have similar portion sizes and foods to what I would normally have at home. Hopefully I will maintain my weight and then have the last 2 weeks of June to get back to my workouts!

Lets see what happens!

Like this post? Want to stay updated?
Other places to find me:
** Twitter ** Instagram ** Pinterest ** Facebook ** Google+ **

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Like us on Facebook